LEMON, COCONUT & COFFEE FRUIT
As much caffeine as a green tea, with the micro-nutrients of an acai!
- Gluten-free, vegan and non-GMO
- Organic and natural whole ingredients are combined and made into a bar🌱
- As much caffeine as a green tea
- 214 calories of plant-powered energy per serving
- No added sugar or sugar replacers, just natural sweetness from the coffee fruit & organic dates
- Rich in antioxidants (30% of recommended daily intake) per serving
- Upcycled and sustainable ingredients sourced ethically
Coffee Fruit Concentrate
Pesticide-Free Almond Meal
Organic Chicory Root Fibre
Organic Coconut Flakes
Organic Sunflower Lecithin
Organic Lemon Oil
Peanut and soy free, but traces may be found from ingredient sources. Gluten Free, Dairy Free
We pride ourselves in using organic and or whole ingredients to make sure we fuel our bodies well. Being mindful of our bodies, the environment and our mind.
We ship our bars in compostable packaging & offer free shipping on orders over $35. We ship Australia wide and prefer no P.O Boxes.
Tried a lemon and coconut coffee bar from a workmate and loved them instantly, ordered a box straight away. Great flavour and way healthier than normal muesli bars. Definitely recommend trying out you will love them!
A BRAND WITH A DIFFERENCE
We're investing in building a strong brand and products that place YOU the consumer as the casual hero – to help create a more just and sustainable planet.
Coffee Fruit is the byproduct of coffee harvesting and is considered agricultural waste. Each bar directly impacts coffee fruit waste by 70g!
We prioritise natural upcycled ingredients to create purpose-driven better-for-you snacks, for functionality, convenience and sustainability.
ABOUT COFFEE FRUIT HEALTH
- Coffee fruit is rich in antioxidants, which are powerful compounds present in a variety of fruits, vegetables and superfoods that help fight free radicals to protect against oxidative stress and damage to cells.
- Coffee fruit is rich in Flavonoids, which are a diverse group of those phytochemicals found in several fruits and vegetables.
Flavonoids are often responsible for the amazing array of colours in most fruits and veggies. Not only that, but flavonoids are also potent antioxidants. They’ve even been known to help support your immune system as it functions properly.
- Chlorogenic acid: One specific polyphenol compound found in coffee fruit is chlorogenic acid, which helps to lower blood pressure and improve heart health.
Coffee fruit is also somewhat powerful when it comes to supporting healthy cognitive function. Turns out, coffee fruit may support the production of the compound known as a brain-derived neurotrophic factor (or simply BDNF). This compound is a type of protein that is crucial to neuronal health, helping encourage the growth of new neurons in the brain and support the survival of existing brain cells.
WHO WOULD BENEFIT?
We made a bar that is refreshing and zesty. After you've just slipped into work mode, dropped off the kids to school, worked out for the morning, you might be craving a snack.
We made the Lemon and Coconut bar for these moments. These are the moments we need sustenance and tend to lean on a muffin or a hard to resist croissant. Instead of leaning on unhealthy snacks, we made a bar that is refreshing and will leave you sustained and full of natural energy.
"OMG! it is the most AMAZING treat I have had in a very long time! The research I’ve done on the extraordinary health benefits of coffee fruit means that I know how good these bars are for you! I felt a real brain boost/clarity for the next few hours."
Michelle - Customer, QLD Australia
"The bars pack a bunch of flavour, they are the perfect consistency-not crumbly, at all, and come in 3 awesome flavours! I think my favourite is the espresso!"
Emma - Nutrition student , VIC Australia
"Barista breakfast. The right way to start a new week, thanks for the pick me up."
Paolo - Barista, QLD Australia
"I'm in love with your bars!
They are such a great snack to have in between training."