- Gluten-free, vegan and non-GMO
- Organic and natural whole ingredients are combined and made into a bar🌱
- As much caffeine as a green tea equivalent (35.5mg)
- 213 calories of plant-powered energy per serving
- No added sugar or sugar replacers, just natural sweetness from the coffee fruit & organic dates
- Rich in antioxidants
- Upcycled and sustainable ingredients sourced ethically
Coffee Fruit Concentrate
Organic Cocoa Powder
Organic Roasted Almond Butter
Organic Chicory Root Fibre
Organic Carob Powder
Organic Sunflower Lecithin
Peanut and soy free, but traces may be found from ingredient sources. Gluten Free, Dairy Free.
We pride ourselves in using organic and or whole ingredients to make sure we fuel our bodies well. Being mindful of our bodies, the environment and our mind.
We ship our bars in compostable packaging & offer free shipping on orders over $35. We ship Australia wide and prefer no P.O Boxes.
A BRAND WITH A DIFFERENCE
We're investing in building a strong brand and products that place YOU the consumer as the casual hero – to help create a more just and sustainable planet.
Coffee Fruit is the byproduct of coffee harvesting and is considered agricultural waste. Each bar directly impacts coffee fruit waste by 70g!
We prioritise natural upcycled ingredients to create purpose-driven better-for-you snacks, for functionality, convenience and sustainability.
ABOUT COFFEE FRUIT HEALTH
- Coffee fruit is rich in antioxidants, which are powerful compounds present in a variety of fruits, vegetables and superfoods that help fight free radicals to protect against oxidative stress and damage to cells.
- Coffee fruit is rich in Flavonoids, which are a diverse group of those phytochemicals found in several fruits and vegetables.
Flavonoids are often responsible for the amazing array of colours in most fruits and veggies. Not only that, but flavonoids are also potent antioxidants. They’ve even been known to help support your immune system as it functions properly.
- Chlorogenic acid: One specific polyphenol compound found in coffee fruit is chlorogenic acid, which helps to lower blood pressure and improve heart health.
Coffee fruit is also somewhat powerful when it comes to supporting healthy cognitive function. Turns out, coffee fruit may support the production of the compound known as a brain-derived neurotrophic factor (or simply BDNF). This compound is a type of protein that is crucial to neuronal health, helping encourage the growth of new neurons in the brain and support the survival of existing brain cells.
WHO WOULD BENEFIT?
Fudgy almond butter and cocoa mix so well with coffee fruit to produce a delicious afternoon bite. When that 3pm craving hits, avoid the sweets in the office and opt for one of our Cocoa & Almond Butter Coffee Fruit Bars.
Co-Founder Vanessa here:
Basically, I begged Lachlan to create a chocolate snack that is good for you and tastes bloody delicious. The addition of Almond Butter gives our bars a fudgy taste that is irresistible as an afternoon snack.
Love this snack for hiking. Delicious and gyives you enoigh enerhy without leaving you hungry. Thank you!
Delicious. Satisfying. CAFFEINATED! And it's made using upcycled ingredients. What's the four part version of a trifecta? These bars are it.
Delicious! I received mine in the mail last week and I love the taste!